The Huawei Ideos is getting out to all sorts of carriers around the world, but don’t expect to see that name when it lands at T-Mobile on November 3rd. Sticking with their penchant to ditch manufacturer names and rebrand devices, the carrier has dubbed the device the T-Mobile Comet. The “Comet” codename initially appeared on a leaked accessory sheet for TMo, but at that time it was unsure what the handset would be. Although a little less exciting than a high-end top-secret Android, the Comet should be dirt cheap on and off contract when it lands at the carrier.
- T-Mobile Announces BOGO Smartphone Deal Start
- T-Mobile Launches LG Optimus T, Motorola Defy
- Droid 2 Global: $200 | T-Mobile Comet: $150
- Dropbox for Android can now export files to SD cards
- Check out the T-Mobile Comet forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile Comet