The Huawei Ideos is getting out to all sorts of carriers around the world, but don’t expect to see that name when it lands at T-Mobile on November 3rd. Sticking with their penchant to ditch manufacturer names and rebrand devices, the carrier has dubbed the device the T-Mobile Comet. The “Comet” codename initially appeared on a leaked accessory sheet for TMo, but at that time it was unsure what the handset would be. Although a little less exciting than a high-end top-secret Android, the Comet should be dirt cheap on and off contract when it lands at the carrier.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S6 release date
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs HTC One M9
- Official: Galaxy S6 and Edge
- Check out the T-Mobile Comet forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile Comet