The T-Mobile myTouch (or myTouch HD if you prefer to call it that) was officially unveiled just last week — meaning most of its safely guarded secrets are now out in the open — but one more tidbit comes our way via a newly release fact sheet for the device. Among the well-known listings for HSPA+ support and rear and front-facing cameras we find that the phone will include T-Mobile TV, a service that offers live streaming and on-demand television and movies from various partners such as ABC, Fox Sports, PBS Kids, Disney, and more.
More and more companies are moving towards mobile TV as the next frontier as bandwidth increases and smartphones reach a greater adoption-rate. Plus the big old screens of newer handsets are perfect for watching such content on the go. For now, not a whole lot of info can be gathered about TMo’s service, but the reference of “always-free programming” in the fact sheet sounds promising for those who won’t want to pay an extra subscription fee.
- T-Mobile’s new Huawei-manufactured myTouch
- T-Mobile Officially Announces myTouch and myT
- Get a Look at the Four Shades of the T-Mobile
- Could the new T-Mobile myTouch Get 4G Brandin
- Check out the T-Mobile myTouch forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile myTouch