While the rest of the world bops along to the tune of Galaxy S, Samsung’s native South Korea has seen several other letters of the alphabet get a matching phone. The latest is the Samsung Galaxy K, a phone sharing similar specs to others in the Galaxy line with one key difference: it is the first to ship with Android 2.2 on board. This of course means the handset runs Flash 10.1 on its 3.7-inch AMOLED Plus screen and 1GHz CPU. The phone has 8GB of internal storage and all the connectivity you’d expect from Bluetooth to WiFi.
The Galaxy K comes in both black and white color schemes and retails for 800,000 won on South Korea’s KT.
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy K forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy K