We haven’t heard much about the HTC Bee since it showed up next to the Lexikon in an earlier leak. Today, a new leak gives us an early press render of the phone without any carrier branding, but a look at the phone’s ROM shows signs of this thing headed to Alltel. It’s worthy to note that we’ve also heard of this phone going to Verizon, and sure enough Alltel sits comfortably beneath Verizon’s umbrella.
It’s still not clear who the device will be offered through – nor is it clear whether or not Verizon and Alltel will allow you to use it interchangeably between their networks – but I can’t imagine those details will remain hidden for too long. In the meantime, let’s go over some stats: Android 2.2, a QVGA touchscreen (no word on screen size, but a safe estimation is 2.8 to 3.1 inches if we’re going by the resolution.), a 528 MHz Qualcomm processor, 386 MB of RAM, and a 5-megapixel camera. It definitely is a “bee” of a device as it would be accurate to describe it as Verizon’s HTC Aria. Or Alltel’s. Or whose ever.
- HTC Bee and Desire for Alltel Launching Soon
- Bee and Lexicon Offer Two New Mysterious HTC
- Nexus 5 back in stock on Google Play (all colors)
- LG announces G3 Screen with NUCLUN mobile processor
- Check out the HTC Bee forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Bee