When we first heard about the Acer Liquid Metal, we wondered why a shot of the front of the device was nowhere to be found. It’s ready to show its face to the world, though, as another shot of the partially-aluminum phone from Acer has just leaked out again. The only problem with this picture is that it’s not running Acer’s custom skin, it’s running Samsung’s custom TouchWiz UI 3.0. A little marketing blunder, I’m sure, but what’s important here is the hardware. And that’s about as far as I’ll go because it doesn’t look much different from Acer’s other phones prior to the Metal.
- Field Wallpaper
- Moto G 2nd Gen gets Lollipop (again)
- Spotify playback no longer interrupted by aud
- HTC One M9 exposed in test photo
- Check out the Acer Liquid Metal forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Acer Liquid MT forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Acer Liquid Metal, Acer Liquid MT