It was first rumored as the Sony Ericsson Shakira but has since been made official and unboxed as the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8. Even after the name change, you can see the X8 shakin’ it’s thing in this promo/music video:
That video was just published yesterday by Sony Ericsson UK. For those interested in the Xperia X8’s specs, it has a 3-inch screen, 3.2MP camera, 3.5mm headset jack, 4-corner touch interface and to be honest it seems a lot like the Xperia X10 Mini but a TAD bigger.
Anyone seriously considering snapping this up if it heads their way?
[Via Sony Ericsson]
- Xperia Range Receiving Maintenance Upgrades
- Sony Ericsson X8 is Drenched in Black
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 Gets a Proper Video U
- Xperia X8 to cost Less than $300 in the US?
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Ericsson Xperia X8