As if owning a Ferrari wasn’t enough of a status symbol, the company has tasked Motorola with a custom deco of the original Milestone to slide into pockets lined with one hundred dollar bills. The phone looks pretty delicious in Ferrari red, but if you are hoping to get your hands on it you might think again. The device, produced in limited quantities, has been given out to members of the company’s board and top executives. It may also have made its way into the hands of some loyal customers. Nothing else has changed in this new take on the old Milestone, but ogle it if you must.
- TELUS Motorola Milestone to Receive Android 2
- Desire, Desire HD & Milestone to Get Gin
- Android 2.2 Froyo Update for the Motorola Mil
- Froyo for Motorola Milestone Just Entering Op
- Check out the Motorola Milestone forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Milestone