No surprise here, but T-Mobile UK’s had to delay the roll out of the upgrade to Android 2.2 for the Samsung Galaxy S that they originally stated would be here by the end of the month (which would be the 30th. Which would be today.) It’s not exactly the longest of waits, however, as they say this will only put you guys out of the Froyo picture for another couple of weeks.
It’s likely they just want to do further testing to ensure no problems arise when you finally do pull down the upgrade (ask your Samsung Vibrant brethren how their untested software is going for them.) So sit tight and you should be on your way to frozen yogurt before too long.
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Samsung’s Galaxy S line surpasses 100 m
- Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy S3 get CyanogenMod 1
- Coverlight aims to add LED flash to devices w
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S