T-Mobile hasn’t fallen off the MOTOBLUR train yet, it seems. Engadget’s been tipped with some information regarding a supposed Motorola CLIQ 2 – codenamed Begonia (don’t ask because I don’t know either) – that will come with Android 2.2 and BLUR. It comes with WiFi calling, 3G hotspot support (something G2 owners won’t have) and will equip its user with a decent keyboard. We could be headed for a November 1st launch if their tipster is to be trusted, but I wouldn’t mark the day on my calendar (unless you’re actively counting down the days to Thanksgiving and Black Friday. If you’re anything like me, you celebrate every day before the celebration. Don’t judge me.)
- Motorola Cliq 2 getting Gingerbread 1.5 years
- T-Mobile’s Cliq 2 set to receive Ginger
- T-Mobile Android Lineup vs iPhone Offering Co
- Motorola CLIQ 2 Gets Leaked Gingerbread Updat
- Check out the Motorola CLIQ 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Begonia, Motorola CLIQ 2