T-Mobile hasn’t fallen off the MOTOBLUR train yet, it seems. Engadget’s been tipped with some information regarding a supposed Motorola CLIQ 2 – codenamed Begonia (don’t ask because I don’t know either) – that will come with Android 2.2 and BLUR. It comes with WiFi calling, 3G hotspot support (something G2 owners won’t have) and will equip its user with a decent keyboard. We could be headed for a November 1st launch if their tipster is to be trusted, but I wouldn’t mark the day on my calendar (unless you’re actively counting down the days to Thanksgiving and Black Friday. If you’re anything like me, you celebrate every day before the celebration. Don’t judge me.)
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the Motorola CLIQ 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Begonia, Motorola CLIQ 2