It’s only been a couple of weeks since we learned Telus would be getting the Samsung Galaxy Apollo and sure enough, it’s here. The device is quite cheap dialing in at $249.99 without a contract, and down to $50 if you want to commit to three years (one and two year contract plans are available). It’s not going to blow minds, but you can’t argue for the price. It comes preinstalled with Android 2.1 and TouchWiz UI, has a 3.2-inch HVGA touchscreen, a 3-megapixel autofocus camera, all of the connectivity options you’d expect, and comes with a 2GB memory card. You can get started now by heading to their website.
- Desire, Desire HD & Milestone to Get Gin
- Samsung Galaxy Apollo i5800 to Receive Androi
- Ajax Edition Samsung Galaxy Apollo and Galaxy
- Samsung Galaxy Apollo Now Available at T-Mobi
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Apollo forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Apollo