It’s Friday, but that doesn’t mean we’ll be seeing any shortage of maintenance upgrades. To close out the week, the Samsung Moment and the Nexus One have both received maintenance upgrades after a host of other phones from all sorts of manufacturers got their fair share of patching. Specifically for the Nexus One, no details were given on what’s been changed, but the Android version is 2.2.1, the build number is FRG83, and there may be a few new numbers in the baseband and kernel version, as well.
The Samsung Moment also got a quick update and looks to fix issues with airplane mode, issues with Skyfire, and it adds a Select All option to Bulk Bluetooth contact push. You should be looking out for version S:M900.8.OS.DI06 to hit your phone OTA within the next few weeks.
- HTC: Samsung uses key component supply as a c
- On to the next One: HTC’s new direction
- Nexus One revived for NASA’s PhoneSat p
- Google Nexus-powered Strand-1 satellite ready
- Check out the Samsung Moment forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Nexus One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus One, Samsung Moment