We were all wondering when (if at all) HTC would get around to fixing the framerate capping issue uncovered way back when on the EVO 4G. It turns out the “minor” update released earlier this week has the EVO saying bye-bye to a measly 30 frames per second limit. Though HTC had initially stated the problem couldn’t be solved with new firmware alone (even though hackers were able to loosen the restraints using a bit of code), it seems they must have found a way if only to silence the outcry of EVO fanboys everywhere. Not such a minor update after all, huh?
- Android Porn: The biggest pervs have the bigg
- HTC EVO View 4G joins EVO 4G on Sprint ‘
- More Sprint Devices Receive Security Updates
- Sprint Issues Updates to all HTC Handsets, Ad
- Check out the HTC EVO 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC EVO 4G