After promising an end of September window for the upgrade to Android 2.1 for their Xperia X10 phones, Sony Ericsson’s had to push it back yet again. This time, they say we shouldn’t expect to see the upgrade begin to roll out until late October as they need a few more weeks before it’s ready. At this rate, I don’t think we’ll ever see Froyo come to any of these devices. (Especially since a leaked upgrade roadmap made no mention of Froyo for one reason or another.) [via Engadget]
- Night Sky Wallpaper
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.