During what appears to have become “maintenance update” week in the Android world – with the Samsung Epic 4G, Samsung Fascinate, Samsung Captivate, HTC Hero, HTC EVO 4G, and the Motorola Droid X all getting updates of some sort (Froyo or otherwise) – the LG Ally throws up its “me too” flag and will be offering a maintenance update of their own. It reportedly started this past Friday, and here’s what to expect when your device pulls it down within the next few weeks:
- Enjoy preloaded applications like City ID, Skype,® My Verizon,and Corporate Directory.
- Updated Backup Assistant application.
- Enhanced ability to pair Ally with multiple Bluetooth® devices.
- Improved camera performance.
- Overall enhancement for Microsoft® Exchange email accounts.
- Improved device detection when syncing Ally to a PC via USB cable.
- Operate the Gallery application with improved speed and efficiency.
- Improved Android¿ operating system security.
- Enhanced battery life.
- Improved application responsiveness when opening from home screen.
It all sounds pretty nice, so be sure to install this as soon as it’s ready to be pulled down to your Ally.
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Google Now now officially supports 3rd party
- ZeroLemon SolarJuice deal
- Mobile Roar Podcast 78
- Check out the LG Ally forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: lg ally