T-Mobile UK’s getting early dibs on announcing availability of two of the newest phones from LG and HTC. Product pages have gone live for both the HTC Desire HD officially unveiled earlier today and the previously announced LG Optimus One. As for the former, they do nothing outside of listing the specs we’ve learned about today: a 4.3-inch touchscreen, HD video recording and playback, and 8-megapixel camera, and 4GB of internal memory. You can sign up to be notified about the device’s launch once that time comes.
As for the Optimus One? It’s receiving similar treatment, though T-Mobile’s keen on calling it the “Navigation Edition.” Perks are that it comes pre-installed with Google’s Maps suite (which is nothing special) and will be bundled with a car dock and charger. I can’t say I’d be too angry at this package at all, price pending. They are also taking down names and email addresses for that one so be sure to head on over there if this is something that entices you.
- HTC Provides Even More Details On Why Desire
- TELUS was not at fault, HTC canceled the Desi
- Telus cancels HTC Desire HD Ice Cream Sandwic
- TELUS updates list of devices soon to get And
- Check out the HTC Desire HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the LG Optimus One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.