The Samsung i5700 Galaxy Spica doesn’t come with multitouch out of the box, but that doesn’t mean it can’t do it. Yeah, for whatever reason it looks like Sammy decided to forego multitouch when it turns out the hardware is fully capable. So in the interest of all those Spica owners who are feeling behind the times left with just one finger to navigate, click, and zoom, the feature has been hacked into the handset. The hack is enabled via software drivers that are being made available to those brewing up Spica ROMs, so while you won’t be able to get the functionality if you aren’t rooted and running a custom firmware build, all those who have taken the plunge will be free to benefit from multitouch.
- Samsung Galaxy Spica Price Drop at Rogers
- Samsung Galaxy Spica/Portal 2.1 On The Way!
- Rogers Launches Samsung Galaxy Spica
- Rogers Getting Samsung Galaxy Spica In Late M
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Spica forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Spica