According to reports by TechRadar, O2 UK had officially begun pushing out the upgrade to Android 2.2 for some of their customers earlier this morning. O2 confirmed that the upgrade is ready for consumption, but they had to halt the process of pushing it out after they received reports of some users having problems with installation. The issues O2’s been tipped off to include the device freezing on the O2 boot up screen after installation as well as browser stability issues (for those who were able to get the upgrade installed just fine).
Have you been one of the unlucky few to be faced with any of the above issues?
- HTC: Samsung uses key component supply as a c
- HTC Desire users in the UK now Download the D
- HTC Desire Gingerbread Update Coming by End o
- Telstra Willing to Get Rid of HTC Sense to Pr
- Check out the HTC Desire forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Desire