One of those one-liners from BGR is back. This time, they’ve “heard” that Sprint will be getting the Samsung Galaxy Tab and that the carrier would be targeting a November release for the device. Nothing else has been said, apparently, but we’ll keep an eye out on this one. BGR hasn’t disclosed information on whether or not their source is trusted so approach this with the smallest of grains of salt.
- Could this be Samsung’s 11.6″ Gal
- Flurry: Kindle Fire closes in on Galaxy Tab a
- Rumor: Galaxy S, Tab to Get “Value Pack
- Samsung Evaluating Feasibility of Getting And
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab