A shot from that trusty old Buyer’s Guide of Best Buy’s has leaked out again, and this time it further confirms the Samsung Gem headed straight for Verizon. There are still no details to confirm outside of a 3.2-megapixel camera, support for up to 16GB of external storage via microSD card, GPS, WiFi, TouchWiz 3.0 on top of Android 2.1 and the usual host of virtual keyboard’s found on Samsung’s latest handsets (Swype and the ol’ QWERTY). There’s no physical QWERTY to be had as some of our readers once suggested, but I’m sure most can live with that.
This’ll probably be introduced right around the same time we expect to see the Fascinate make its glorious debut, but we still can’t say for sure when that is, exactly (it’ll be approximately one week away, if recent rumors and leaks are anything to believe).
- Best Buy Now Offering Verizon’s Samsung
- Alltel Wants You to Know That They Have Four
- Verizon Samsung Gem Already Arriving In Store
- Samsung Gem Announced for April 1st Release a
- Check out the Samsung Gem forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Gem