We were all waiting for it, even though it seemed like Motorola might not have any plans to release the Droid 2 outside of the United States. But thanks to an error on someone at Moto’s part, for but a brief moment an official promotional video for the Motorola Milestone 2 found its way to YouTube. The video was subsequently pulled, but not before someone could get a quick screen grab for posterity’s sake.
If you aren’t familiar, the Milestone branding was applied to the original Droid when it launched to carrier around Europe, Canada, and smaller US carriers that weren’t Verizon. The same will happen with the Droid 2 it looks like. Expect the Milestone 2 to carry an identical spec sheet and feature decidedly less dark and droning Droid advertising.
- Motorola Milestone 2 (DROID 2 For Not-America
- European Motorola Milestone 2 Getting Android
- SIM-Free Motorola Milestone 2 Headed to the U
- Motorola Milestone 2 On Sale at Amazon German
- Check out the Motorola Milestone 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Milestone 2