It’s always a sad day when I have to report about the eventual kicking of the bucket for any Android handset. Today, TmoNews’ source says that three of T-Mobile’s Android phones will be hitting end-of-life on October 4th. The MyTouch 1.2 (the one with the 3.5mm headphone jack, more memory, etc.), the Motorola CLIQ, and the Motorola CLIQ XT will all be dumped to make room for newer offerings.
We can’t say what those newer offerings will be just yet, save for the T-Mobile G2, but we’re sure T-Mobile’s still hard at work on the easel coming up with a catalog of Android-based products that’ll take advantage of that sweet HSPA+ network they’re continuing to roll out.
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Check out the T-Mobile MyTouch 3G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola CLIQ forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.