The official Froyo update for the HTC EVO 4G could only stymy root so long, as it too has been cracked to provide super user access for Android 2.2. There are step by step instructions over at XDA, though this isn’t your pappy’s easy-as-pie Android 2.1 root method. No, you will need to get a bit more intimate with your phone’s firmware if you want to get Froyo cracked, but if you are the type to risk bricking your phone for the simple rush of it you may want to check out the directions at the source link below. As always, we expect a much more streamlined and easy method to become available in a short matter of time.
[via XDA Developers]
- Android Porn: The biggest pervs have the bigg
- HTC EVO View 4G joins EVO 4G on Sprint ‘
- More Sprint Devices Receive Security Updates
- Sprint Issues Updates to all HTC Handsets, Ad
- Check out the HTC EVO 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC EVO 4G