We don’t hear much about the Xperia X8 – the phone once said to be called the Shakira – but today a user guide for the latest device in the Xperia line has popped up, courtesy of the FCC. If you’re an Android fan, most of the stuff here will already seem elementary to you, but it’s still worth taking a gander to see if there are any unique functions and things you can do with the phone (the other Xperia phones are heavily customized in the UI department so there might be a few things you’ll want to read up on.)
There are a bunch of other goodies to be had from yesterday’s FCC outpouring, as well, so be sure to spend a few minutes clicking around over there for the full suite.
- Xperia Range Receiving Maintenance Upgrades
- Sony Ericsson X8 is Drenched in Black
- Sony Ericsson UK Publishes Xperia X8 Promo Vi
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 Gets a Proper Video U
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Ericsson Xperia X8