If you have been looking for a piece of plastic with a suction cup to blow $59.99 on and own the HTC EVO 4G, the official Car Upgrade Kit is now available at Sprint. And just how exactly does this kit upgrade your EVO for the car? By giving you a way to stick it to your window or dash, and not much more. The dock will cover your camera, doesn’t include a charging cable, and won’t allow the SD card to mount while the phone is safe within its grasp, preventing you from rigging up an EVO music station from files stored on external media. Sounds like you might just be better off with a third party option already available.
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Check out the HTC EVO 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC EVO 4G