Motorola – one of the better manufacturers when it comes to transparency in their upgrade plans – has once again updated their chart to reflect the latest ETA on upgrades for several of their phone. We’re still waiting for Eclair to hit the CLIQ and CLIQ XT, but it shouldn’t be a long wait now as it’s still slated for a Q3/Early Q4 launch. The Devour, on the other hand, simply won’t be given the same update love as it’s now been phased out of Verizon’s lineup almost completely.
One device that had everyone worried was the Motorola Milestone – with Motorola being more hum on this than their state-side offerings, but it too will see Android 2.2 as its American counterpart Droid.
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- TELUS Motorola Milestone to Receive Android 2
- Desire, Desire HD & Milestone to Get Gin
- Android 2.2 Froyo Update for the Motorola Mil
- Check out the Motorola CLIQ forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola Devour forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.