If this still isn’t enough proof for you that the HTC Desire HD will be announced September 15th in London, then I don’t know what’ll convince you. Another British retailer – mobiles.co.uk – has listed the HTC Desire HD just after Amazon UK accidentally listed the device for an October 1st release at 415 British pounds (whose listing was then promptly removed). Of course, the retailer has since removed their listing, but it wasn’t before Engadget caught wind of the HTC Desire Z, too.
This is the first we’ve heard about the Desire Z since it was spotted in Vodafone Germany’s inventory system (also known as the HTC Vision) alongside the aforementioned Desire HD (also known as the HTC Ace). The Desire Z wasn’t pictured, so we still haven’t the slightest idea on what it might end up looking like, but perhaps HTC could be planning a dual announcement when they head to London smack dab in the middle of next month.
- HTC Ace could be low-cost version of the M8
- HTC Provides Even More Details On Why Desire
- TELUS was not at fault, HTC canceled the Desi
- Telus cancels HTC Desire HD Ice Cream Sandwic
- Check out the HTC Vision forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Desire HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Ace, HTC Desire HD, HTC Desire Z, HTC Vision