Why couldn’t I get someone like Z Boy to show up at my childhood birthday parties? LG’s parading around the streets of Seoul with the LG Optimus Z and a life-sized Android robot who apparently thinks Halloween is here: he’s wearing a Zorro costume (Get it? Z for Zorro? Optimus Z? No?)
In Korea, there’s no better way to sell an Android phone than to either A) shove it into your face until you like it, or B) entice pedestrians with cute life-sized mascots masquerading with the device you want to get into everyone’s hands. We’re not sure how this’ll help them up against their direct competitor in that part of the world – Samsung – but it’s a very nice start, indeed.
- Make your phone like S6 Edge
- Hands-on: HTC One M9 new Dot View case
- Report: Google carrier requires Nexus 6
- Find new apps with Appeer
- Check out the LG Optimus Z forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus Z