Many Motorola Droid X owners have logged complaints about the volume of the ringer and speakerphone of the handset, and it looks like their pleas have been heard. Through a post on the Motorola support forums, it has been confirmed that the company plans to address volume issues in an “upcoming” software release. Unless they plan to issue a separate OTA, it seems likely that this means the fix will be included with the Froyo update.
No word on exactly when this could be happening, but if it is part of the Android 2.2 update package the latest word was early September.
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the Motorola DROID X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid X