Fear not, LG Ally users: just because your device isn’t Verizon’s favorite doesn’t spell doom for your hopes on it receiving Android 2.2. To date, this is LG’s only major Android handset in the United States (if you’re speaking relatively) so it makes sense that they’d want to make a good first impression on us with plans to bring the latest iteration of Android to their users.
Unfortunately, that’s all there is to report because we haven’t been given a date or timeframe as to when we can expect them to push the update live. Depending on who you are, I guess it’s better than being promised a date only to see LG not deliver (and let’s not hope you’re being promised an upgrade only to learn that you won’t be seeing it at all like our Behold II faithful).
- Verizon Clearing Out Stock on Pair of Low-Cos
- LG Ally to Receive Android 2.2.2, Will Requir
- PSA: Froyo for the LG Ally is Going Out Now
- LG Ally Set to Get Froyo Upgrade
- Check out the LG Ally forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: lg ally