Even some of Verizon’s lesser-known, entry level phones get the “leak” treatment as today we’re learning they’ll be bringing the Samsung Gem – an Android 2.1-powered handset with TouchWiz 3.0 – to their subscribers. This phone is definitely no Samsung Fascinate – Verizon’s own Galaxy S smartphone set to come out sometime this summer (rumored to be September) but I’m sure there are a few people out there who wouldn’t mind throwing one of these into their pockets on the way out of the door.
Unfortunately, there are no other details to mill at this time. The only thing we can gather from the shot is that it will have a screen sized from 3.2 to 3.5 inches and that it will enjoy a higher resolution than other phones with similarly-sized displays. Oh, and that’s a neat little Superman-shaped trackpad in the center, if I do say so myself.
- Best Buy Now Offering Verizon’s Samsung
- Alltel Wants You to Know That They Have Four
- Verizon Samsung Gem Already Arriving In Store
- Samsung Gem Announced for April 1st Release a
- Check out the Samsung Gem forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Gem