A source of EuroDroid‘s confirmed the reason why T-Mobile UK’s HTC Wildfire has been “out of stock” for a few days and won’t be returning any time soon: they’ve apparently issued a recall due to constant customer complaints about the device crashing intermittently. It’s likely this is a software problem and specific to T-Mobile UK as we have yet to hear anything of the sort from other HTC Wildfire owners throughout the world (and Vodafone’s version seems to be doing just fine, to be specific).
The device probably won’t return to T-Mobile’s store shelves (digital or physical) until they’ve worked with HTC to fix the problem and assure it won’t be an issue the second time around. Unfortunately there’s no timeframe to be had on when you can expect to see it back in stock, so sit tight if this is a device you’ve really been wanting to get your hands on.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the HTC Wildfire forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: htc wildfire