If spotting FroYo in the leaked official user guide for the Motorola DROID 2 wasn’t enough, our trusty Verizon tipster checked in with us to give us a peak at the training plans that will soon be bestowed upon Verizon employees. There are a few good takeaways to be had from this leak. Firstly, it gives us even more hope that this device will be launching preinstalled with Android 2.2. Verizon employees will be tasked with learning the comparisons between 2.1 and 2.2 – a pointless move if you weren’t planning on including the latest out of the box.
That August release we keep hearing about seems to remain true, as well, as the document states that the Droid 2 will be joining Verizon’s impressive device lineup “within the next few weeks.” It’s nothing that hasn’t already been rumored, but being able to put together the pieces to this very awesome puzzle so early ahead of launch is always a great feeling.
- Update for Motorola Droid 2 rolling out now,
- DROID 2 Global Owners Seeing Update 4.5.692
- DROID 2 Global and DROID Pro Now Receiving Gi
- Motorola DROID 2 R2-D2 Gets Gingerbread
- Check out the Motorola DROID 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 2