Canadian Android site AndroidTablets.ca is reporting an August 3rd launch date for the HTC Desire at Telus. The employee who confirmed the date in-store wasn’t able to give an exact price but quoted it as probably coming in under $100 for a 3-year deal. This goes against earlier leaked figures putting it at $299.95 on a three-year contract, quite pricey for a handset in today’s world of subsidized phones. Whether or not the August 3rd date will stick remains to be seen, but dummy units arriving in Telus stores indicate the phone will be launching soon regardless.
[via AndroidTablets.ca, thanks to Brendan for the heads up!]
- HTC: Samsung uses key component supply as a c
- HTC Desire users in the UK now Download the D
- HTC Desire Gingerbread Update Coming by End o
- Telstra Willing to Get Rid of HTC Sense to Pr
- Check out the HTC Desire forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Desire