We all know what TouchWiz is like by itself, and we all know what FroYo is like by itself. What about how the two entities combine? After the upgrade to Android 2.2 for the international Samsung Galaxy S leaked early this morning many owners scrambled for the file and applied it to their phones without delay. Italian tech blog HDBlog.it got their hands on it as well and were nice enough to take us deep within the firmware on video.
The version they’re showing off doesn’t have all of the software that comes with a stock TouchWiz 3.0 installation, but it’s largely the same. Take a gander at the video above if you want a sneak peak at what to expect when your Galaxy S device is inevitably bound to receive Android 2.2.
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Samsung’s Galaxy S line surpasses 100 m
- Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy S3 get CyanogenMod 1
- Coverlight aims to add LED flash to devices w
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S