One of the most unique of the Samsung Galaxy S offerings – Sprint’s Samsung EPIC 4G – hasn’t gotten much shine compared to its released brethren (even before they were officially announced). The chapters to that book are still being written, though, and it moves right along with the realization of a new spec sheet that was leaked by way of SDX-Developers.
Everything here is pretty much what we knew and expected it to be: 4-inch Super AMOLED display, 1GHz Samsung Hummingbird processor, 4G data connectivity, a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, Android 2.1 with TouchWiz 3.0, a 5-megapixel camera with 720p video recording capabilities, 512MB of RAM, 1GB of ROM, and more. The full spec sheet is below for your viewing pleasure.
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- CyanogenMod 10.1 nightlies come to Samsung Ep
- Samsung Epic 4G FC09 Update Released to Addre
- CyanogenMod 9 Alpha 0 for the Samsung Epic 4G
- Check out the Samsung EPIC 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Epic 4G