If you thought the Motorola Milestone getting Android 2.2 and the one-click root method for the Droid X would be enough to fill your Motorola-hacking desires, perhaps this image of Froyo supposedly booted onto the X might send you over the top. Nevermind that we are hearing an official Android 2.2 release might be hitting the handset starting next week, the development community wasted no time hacking this one together. Of course, with every “About phone” page image we must offer the disclaimer that there are numerous ways to fake the actual version of Android running on a phone (from the rather simplistic Photoshop method all the way down to messing with some of the Android code), so take it as you will until we get more images and reports to verify this one.
[via Android Community]
- Droid X Falls Into Campfire – Keeps On
- Motorola Droid X in line for an update, Motor
- Android Porn: The biggest pervs have the bigg
- Keyboard Fixer Update Now Rolling Out For The
- Check out the Motorola DROID X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid X