It’s been a long time coming (the device has been out since March) but Motorola Devour users can now finally say they’ve gotten the ability to root their phones. The exploit was found when some eagle-eyed hackers took what they learned from the Droid X’s root method and set out to finally crack the now-dated Devour.
Thankfully, it isn’t all that hard or risky to pull off (assuming you know your way around a command prompt and ADB) so be sure to check out the full instructions posted over at Android Central’s forums.
- Verizon Giving Away the Motorola Devour Free
- Verizon Announces Pre-Paid Data Plans for 3G
- Motorola Updates Upgrade Timeline, The Wait C
- Motorola Devour to Receive Update Tomorrow, N
- Check out the Motorola Devour forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Devour