Samsung’s not the only one willing to offer their phones up for free just for the sake of doing it (ok, maybe we do realize that it’s a genius marketing tactic): Bell’s looking to give away some Galaxy S smartphones of their own. They’re giving away a Samsung Vibrant to one lucky customer each day leading up to the device’s August 6th launch for the carrier.
All you have to do is sign up at their site (Canadians only, we presume) and hope that your name just happens to be chosen out of the thousands that will surely try for it.
[via Android Central]
- Moneto sets the Galaxy S up for contactless p
- Cyanogen Mod for Samsung Vibrant (T-Mobile Ga
- CyanogenMod 7 comes to a handful of new Samsu
- Samsung Vibrant/Galaxy S 4G Passes FCC With A
- Check out the Samsung Vibrant forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Vibrant