Acer’s finally ready to release the Acer Stream, and they’re doing it through UK retailer Expansys. The device – announced back in late May – is equipped with a 3.7-inch capacitive AMOLED display, will come preloaded with Android 2.1 and Acer’s custom interface, a 1GHz processor, HDMI, 720p video recording capabilities, and more.
The device will be out August 3rd through the retailer for £399.99 and you can head over there to pre-order yours now.
- Acer Stream to Launch on August 9th Instead,
- Acer Stream Gets Previewed at Computex
- Nexus 6 has a hidden RGB LED light
- 1TB of free Drive storage for new Chromebooks
- Check out the Acer Stream forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Acer Stream