If the spy shot of the Motorola DROID 2 running Froyo (Android 2.2) wasn’t enough to convince you that the phone will come with Google’s latest version of the OS at launch, maybe these leaked shots of a Verizon device database will sway your mind. The shots — though they don’t do much to confirm any other specs we have heard floating around — definitively show that the Droid 2 will have Android version 2.2 when it lands on Verizon’s shelves as soon as August 12th.
[thanks to anonimac over at AndroidForums for sending these our way]
- Update for Motorola Droid 2 rolling out now,
- DROID 2 Global Owners Seeing Update 4.5.692
- DROID 2 Global and DROID Pro Now Receiving Gi
- Motorola DROID 2 R2-D2 Gets Gingerbread
- Check out the Motorola DROID 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 2