We heard earlier this month that the Samsung Galaxy Beam, the first phone with a built in projector, would be headed to Singapore’s StarHub. The Beam has now gone live on Samsung’s own regional site for the country, where you can get a nice overview of the device and the various things it offers. Aside from the slower processor speed of 720MHz, the Beam in many ways resembles a Galaxy S phone beefed up to provide a heavy media experience. It has an 8MP camera with an LED flash compared to the 5MP, no flash camera of the Galaxy S. And did we mention is has a projector? Head over to the Samsung page for all the details.
- Samsung Galaxy Beam brings portable projectio
- Samsung Galaxy Beam spotted at FCC, shows AT&
- Samsung Galaxy Beam up for pre-order in the U
- Samsung Galaxy Beam confirmed for April relea
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Beam forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Beam