Just as we’d learned a couple of weeks ago, Samsung’s finally launching the long-awaited Galaxy Beam later this month in Singapore. Starhub will be the carrier to see the device, and that should be going down July 17th. For those that aren’t in the know, the Galaxy Beam is the first handset in the world with the pico projector built-in.
It’ll have a 3.7-inch WVGA Super AMOLED display, Android 2.1 beneath TouchWiz 3.0, an 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and autofocus, a front-facing VGA camera, GPS, DLNA AllShare, plus more. They haven’t confirmed the device’s memory capabilities or which processor it’ll use, but we’re almost sure it won’t be Samsung’s dreamy Hummingbird they’ve been putting into their Galaxy S phones. Still, the Galaxy Beam provides quite the package that should end up in more than just a few hands in Singapore later this month for free (select plans) and up to SG$398 (no contract).
[via Samsung Hub]
- Samsung Galaxy Beam brings portable projectio
- Samsung Galaxy Beam spotted at FCC, shows AT&
- Samsung Galaxy Beam up for pre-order in the U
- Samsung Galaxy Beam confirmed for April relea
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Beam forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Beam