Sometimes you just need to take what you can get, and in this case Motorola Backflip owners should at least be happy their phone is receiving some sort of update. Motorola has released a two-part OTA maintenance update for the Backflip that promises to bring certain enhancements and bug fixes to the handset.
Among bug fixes such as stopping the camera app from randomly quitting while in use, improvements bring better color and clarity to the Backflip’s display, improved audio quality and connectivity to a Bluetooth headset, and better network reliability. You can get all the details and instructions on what to do once your phone receives its update notification by heading over to Motorola’s page on the matter.
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- AT&T Soon to Drop Motorola Backflip, Xpe
- [Update] Motorola Backflip on AT&T Recei
- Android 2.1 Update Begins for Motorola Backfl
- Check out the Motorola Backflip forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Backflip