Most Android Phone owners get their device, notice Google Maps and Google Navigation are pre-installed, and don’t think twice about trying out alternative navigation and mapping applications. But maybe you should. Some of the alternatives, such as NDrive, offer a great experience and additional features you won’t find elsewhere.
Take a look for yourself:
With maps and navigation that span Western & Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Africa and the Middle East, NDrive has been committed to providing Android users with an intensely enjoyable navigating system for quite awhile. The company has continually improved the app, helping it accumulate 50,000+ downloads and nearly a 4-star rating in Android Market.
ANYONE can download a FREE 7-day trial of NDrive, but our lucky readers of Phandroid and members of AndroidForums.com have a special opportunity to win an unlocked version of the map of their choice!
Here is how you enter:
- Download NDrive from Android Market
- Rate the app and provide a thoughtful comment (MUST BE IN ANDROID MARKET ON YOUR PHONE)
- At the end of your Android Market comment, put your AndroidForums.com member name in (parenthesis)
- Visit THIS THREAD on AndroidForums.com and confirm your entry by commenting there too!
- If you don’t have an AndroidForums account, sign up free!
A few rules:
- Contest will last for 7 days (starting today)
- 20+ winners will be selected randomly over the course of the contest (roughly 3 per day)
- You MUST comment on both Android Market AND the AndroidForums.com thread as specified above
- An Admin of AndroidForums.com will contact winners using Private Message on the forum to obtain necessary information in order to award your prize
Head on over to the AndroidForums.com contest thread to continue the conversation about NDrive!
- DROID Turbo battery life test (Day 1)
- Virginia police can order you unlock a phone with your fingerprint
- Google Play now available on Roku
- DROID Turbo as "Maxx" outside US