The Motorola Charm (aka T-Mobile Project Basil0 cropped up less than a week ago, but that ain’t stopping it from escaping into the hands of an internet tipster. Over at TmoNews they have gotten their hands on in-the-wild shot of the phone, though not much info followed with it. The screen was revealed to be in the area of three inches, though the most interesting takeaway from the hands-on is the presence of a Backflip-like touchpad on the back of the device.
Along with the phone getting into the wild, promotional packages have been getting into the hands of employees, no doubt to prepare them for the Charm getting lumped into a back to school sale featuring free phones on two-year contracts. The Phone off-contract should go for $269.99. Pretty good pricing on an Android phone if you’re in the market but can’t spring for one of the high-end bad boys.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Motorola CHARM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Charm