A few weeks ago we saw the Motorola Milestone XT720 see an increase in clock speed up to 720MHz, giving it the extra bit of zip it would need to handle the heavy multimedia focus it has been given. Now the spec sheet for the XT720 has changed yet again, in a case of what is looking more like poor information management rather than actual shifts in the device’s hardware. The XT720 is now listed as having “up to 720MHz” pumping out of its TI OMAP 3440 processor. At the same time the RAM drops down to 256MB after it looked like the handset would get 512MB. We highly doubt Moto is really tinkering around too much with hardware this late in the game, but the changes that keep getting made aren’t doing much to clear up any confusion about this phone’s internals.
- Wind Mobile Launches the Motorola XT720
- Motorola Milestone XT720 Gets an Update to Bo
- Videotron Launches New Wireless Network in Qu
- Wind Mobile Gearing Up for Launch of Motorola
- Check out the Motorola Milestone XT720 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Milestone XT720