At long last, the LG Ally has been rooted. The device – which was released on Verizon late May – hasn’t had the most vocal fanbase (in terms of “power users”, anyway) but that doesn’t mean the development community isn’t there. After a shaky trial and error process, instructions are now up and you Ally users can enjoy the joys of being freed from the chains of all that is evil (or – to put it less dramatically – you can be happy knowing you’ll be able to do what you want with your device).
Take a look-see at this post over on AndroidForums to get started.
- Verizon Clearing Out Stock on Pair of Low-Cos
- LG Ally to Receive Android 2.2.2, Will Requir
- PSA: Froyo for the LG Ally is Going Out Now
- LG Ally Set to Get Froyo Upgrade
- Check out the LG Ally forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: lg ally