Sony Ericsson’s Xperia X10 has been late to join the root party, but it’s never too late to unlock the ever-growing potential of your device purely through software. For those that feel the same way that I do, then you can go ahead and root your devices now. With Froyo looming and Sony Ericsson quite late on the 2.1 upgrade (we aren’t expecting to see that until later in the year), you’ll probably want to pray that this root will bring along some early Froyo action at the expense of the TimeScape interface on the X10.
And for those who aren’t feeling too comfortable with HTC’s locked down Aria, then you can drown those worries with a root method of your own. No immediate benefits to come out of this just yet, but I’m sure the power of XDA can bring you great joy in a short amount of time.
- Bootloader Officially Unlocked for HTC Desire
- Official: Gingerbread Now Rolling Out for the
- Sony Ericsson: Despite Earlier Reports, Xperi
- [Update] Android 2.3.3 Update Available for t
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Aria forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Aria, Sony Ericsson Xperia X10