There is something exceedingly cool about seeing the insides of any piece of technology, seeing how it all fits together underneath the polished exterior. Taking a look at the interior of the micro-handset that is the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini might be even a bit cooler given its size.
iFixit did a number to the small Android phone and walked away noting a few things of interest. The battery, a 3.7V 950mAh lithium-polymer, has a capacity 22 percent less than that of the iPhone 3GS while still achieving the same 53mAh per gram. The touch screen sensor also carries the same model number as Microsoft’s Kin Two. The phone’s build makes it both easy to disassemble and repair if need be.
- Xperia Range Receiving Maintenance Upgrades
- Sony Ericsson: XPERIA 10 Line Will Get No Upd
- T-Mobile UK Confirms its Xperia X10 Lineup to
- Xperia X10 Mini Fashion Edition by Orange is
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.