Samsung’s official South African Twitter account has leaked a shot of the tablet they’re working on – called the Samsung Galaxy Tab – sitting alongside their latest smartphone offering that was released yesterday, the Samsung Galaxy S. There are no details to be had at the moment, but it is running Android 2.1 with their latest TouchWiz interface.
Not sure if the TouchWiz interface shown here is customized for the tablet, but it does look good either way. The device’s design gives off a very strong iPad-esque vibe, but that’s to be expected after their Galaxy S was described by many to give off an iPhone-esque design (in both software and hardware).
Nevertheless, this thing looks pretty and we can’t wait to get more information from Samsung regarding what we’re in store for with this device.
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab